Rent electric scooter OR TAKE E-SCOOTER GUIDED TOUR
Because we care about YOUR SAFETY:
All our tours and rentals are private!
Electric scooters are desinfected after every use.
Our staff is tested or vaccined.
E-SCOOTER tours are available in English, German and Spanish
BOOK ONLINE NOW
RENT ELECTRIC SCOOTER
|3 hours||21,90 eur|
|day-till 7pm||29,90 eur|
|24 hours||34,90 eur|
RENT ELECTRIC HARLEY SCOOTER
|2 hours||26 eur|
|3 hours||37 eur|
|4 hours||48 eur|
|6 hours||59 eur|
ELECTRIC SCOOTER GUIDED TOURS from 42 eur
Follow our professional tour guides and uncover more city secrets in less time with ELECTRIC KICK SCOOTER or ELECTRIC HARLEY SCOOTER.
We hired a scooter for 3 hours. Got good explanation of the vehicle and friendly staff overall. Recommended.
Nina and Igor were really amazing! They were excellent in providing information on where to go, super friendly and helpful. We rented the Harley scooters and every minute... read more
As usual I was the only person on my tour, so Janez got the pleasure of seeing me be extra awkward trying to navigate this scooter. By the end, I... read more
Spoke to Igor and arranged a tour for the afternoon, very helpful guy. Met the tour guide at the office and off we went , what a fantastic way to... read more
Beautiful city and perfect lanes to visit the entire city. Travelled around for 7 hours with two kids and my wife and these scooters lasted the entire time. Very friendly... read more
Easy to find the rental shop. My kids had a blast using the scooters. It’s a far less exhausting way of seeing the old city. More
It was great, a lot of fun and a special way to see a city! The owner and the service were super nice and flexible. We definetely recomment it:)
We rented the scooters for two days and had great fun on them. We could see places which we would not have reached walking. It was very hot when we... read more
Why rent e-scooter?
COST-EFECTIVE & RELIABLE
Approx. 30% cheaper than sharing systems. No searching for available scooters and you always get fully charged e-scooter.
Riding an electric scooter requires less effort than cycling or walking. You will feel the breeze without getting tired. After hours of exploring Ljubljana you will still look and feel fresh.
By riding an e-scooter you can really feel the city and you can do it in the most exciting and fun way. It always brings smile to your face.
Zero emissions – by hiring an e-scooter you are contributing to keeping Ljubljana clean and green.
No car, taxi or bus would enable you to discover the uniqueness and hidden treasures of the city as fast and efficiently as an e- scooter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a driving license?
No, a driving licence is not required for our vehicles.
What do I need to hire an e-scooter?
You will need a valid ID card or passport with photo which is left as a deposit during the rental period.
Anyone hiring an e-scooter is required to sign a General Terms and Conditions contract.
What is included in the price?
- Lock (only for rentals)
- Tours include guidance by a professional licensed tour guide.
- In winter (optional): gloves and an additional layer of clothing
- insurance (Harley E-scooter)
- Power charger
- Map of Ljubljana
What are the relevant traffic regulations?
It depends on the e-scooter you choose:
- With ELECTRIC SCOOTER you can ride on a cycle lane or cycle path. Where there are no such traffic areas, you are allowed to drive along the right edge of the road, but only in settlements where the maximum permitted speed is up to 50 kilometers per hour. You must not obstruct pedestrians or other participants. You can ride in the pedestrian zone, but only at pedestrian speed (5 km/h).
- With HARLEY E-SCOOTER e-scooter you are not allowed to drive in pedestrian zones, but you can ride on a cycle lane or cycle path. Where there are no such traffic areas, you are allowed to drive along the right edge of the road, but only in settlements where the maximum permitted speed is up to 50 kilometers per hour.
Which e-scooter should I choose?
It depends on what you want to do and see:
- If you want to explore the old town and the surrounding area in an easy, interesting and trendy way, not forgetting your coffee/beer and shopping breaks, then the ELECTRIC SCOOTER will be the perfect choice for you.
- Ljubljana offers a lot more than just the old town. For fantastic attractions outside the old town then the HARLEY e-scooter is just what you need. With a seat, it is more comfortable and suitable for longer rides. It can even take you right up to Ljubljana castle where you can enjoy breathtaking views - not just of our wonderful city, but also of the magnificent Julian Alps featuring our highest mountain, Triglav. Views you will never forget!
What is your cancelation policy?
Rental - Free cancelation is possible any time.
Tours- If you cancel within 24 hours of commencement then a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
What is the minimum age for riding one of our e-scooters?
ELECTRIC SCOOTER – the minimum age is 14 years. From 14-18 years under supervision of
an adult who overtakes full responsibility.
HARLEY E SCOOTER – the minimum age is 16 years. From 16-18 years under supervision of
an adult who overtakes full responsibility.