Get In Touch With Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a driving license?
No, a driving licence is not required for our vehicles.
What do I need to hire an e-scooter/e-bike?
You will need a valid ID card or passport with photo which is left as a deposit during the rental period.
Anyone hiring an e-scooter/e-bike is required to sign a General Terms and Conditions contract.
What is included in the price?
- Lock (only for rentals)
- Tours include guidance by a professional licensed tour guide.
- In winter (optional): gloves and an additional layer of clothing
- Power charger
- Map of Ljubljana
- 22% value of the tax (VAT)
What are the relevant traffic regulations?
- With ELECTRIC SCOOTER/ELECTRIC BIKE you can ride on a cycle lane or cycle path. Where there are no such traffic areas, you are allowed to drive along the right edge of the road, but only in settlements where the maximum permitted speed is up to 50 kilometers per hour. You must not obstruct pedestrians or other participants. You can ride in the pedestrian zone, but only at pedestrian speed (5 km/h).
Which e-vehicle should I choose?
It depends on what you want to do and see:
- If you want to explore the old town and the surrounding area in an easy, interesting and trendy way, not forgetting your coffee/beer and shopping breaks, then the ELECTRIC SCOOTER will be the perfect choice for you.
- Ljubljana offers a lot more than just the old town. For fantastic attractions outside the old town then the ELECTRIC FAT BIKE is just what you need. With a seat, it is more comfortable and suitable for longer rides. It can even take you right up to Ljubljana castle where you can enjoy breathtaking views - not just of our wonderful city, but also of the magnificent Julian Alps featuring our highest mountain, Triglav. Views you will never forget!
What is your cancelation policy?
Rental - Free cancelation is possible any time.
Tours- If you cancel within 24 hours of commencement then a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
What is the minimum age for riding e-scooter?
ELECTRIC SCOOTER – the minimum age is 14 years. From 14-18 years under supervision of an adult who overtakes full responsibility.